What is Rhabdomyosarcoma?
it is a connective tissue tumor of the skeletal muscles. common forms of the tumor are namely embryonal or alveolar rhabdomysarcoma. it a malignant tumor common in younger age groups. diagnosed histologically from a biopsy specimen. it has histologic variants. treated by chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgically
Questions and answers on "Rhabdomyosarcoma"
Health resources related to Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Drugs/medication for Rhabdomyosarcoma
- I am suffering from cancer, rhabdomyosarcoma, can i take votrient?
- Is adriamycin used in the treatment of cancer, rhabdomyosarcoma ?
- Diagnosis of Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Rhabdomyosarcoma hiccups
- Is votrient used in the treatment of embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma ?
- Life expectancy for rhabdomyosarcoma
- What is the usual rhabdomyosarcoma now
- What is rhabdomyosarcoma cancer