What is Retroverted uterus?
It is the orientation of the body of the uterus with respect to the cervix; a retroverted uterus is one which falls backward on the cervix. Though this is the second common type as compared to the anteverted one, it still is seen in many. Sometimes, it may cause delayed conception owing to the unfavorable position for the ascending sperms.
Questions and answers on "Retroverted uterus"
Health resources related to Retroverted uterus
- Is retroverted uterus a cause for infertility
- Retroverted uterus and broken tailbone
- Mild bulky retroverted uterus with cervical nabothian cysts
- Symptoms of sever retroverted uterus
- Retroverted uterus with slightly thick endometrium
- Pcos retroverted uterus get severe bladder pains during periods cause
- Surgery for retroverted uterus treatment
- Retroverted uterus with intact linear endometrium
- Drugs/medication for Retroverted uterus
- What is a bulky retroverted uterus