What is Retrolisthesis?
A retrolisthesis is a posterior displacement of one vertebral body with respect to the adjacent vertebrae to a degree less than a luxation (dislocation).
Questions and answers on "Retrolisthesis"
Health resources related to Retrolisthesis
- Is retrolisthesis the same as swayback
- Retrolisthesis treatment
- Lumbar disc retrolisthesis and worsening period cramps
- Retrolisthesis and pregnancy
- Retrolisthesis arthritis
- What cancer is associated with retrolisthesis
- Precautions for retrolisthesis
- Retrolisthesis and constipation
- Retrolisthesis tremor
- Is retrolisthesis inherited