What is Retinopathy?
Retinopathy is the inflammation of retina due to persistent or acute damage to the retina of the eye. Causes are diabetes, hypertension, radiation, sunlight, and premature retinopathy.Symptoms- blurred vision, vision loss darkening or distorted images .Treatment is based on the cause of the retinopathy and may include laser therapy to the retina, vitrectomy considered as the last option.
Questions and answers on "Retinopathy"
Health resources related to Retinopathy
- Does wifi cause retinopathy
- Hypertensive retinopathy discharge planning
- Can you reverse hypertensive retinopathy
- Retinopathy causes symptoms treatment diagnosis
- Hypertensive retinopathy while pregnant
- Central serous retinopathy symptoms
- Retinopathy due to diabetes
- Autoimmune retinopathy icd 9
- Fmla for central serous retinopathy
- Ayurveda retinopathy