Restless leg syndrome
What is Restless leg syndrome?
Restless Leg Syndrome, manifested by irresistible urge to move a body part(leg). Mostly idiopathic, but can be attributed to deficiency of iron+folic acid, underlying metabolic disorder (diabetes,thyroid problem,kidney disorder), neurological or auto-immune etiology. Clinically diagnosed based on symptoms. Management involves treatment of underlying cause and Dopamine & Gabapentin preparations
Questions and answers on "Restless leg syndrome"
Health resources related to Restless leg syndrome
- Ropinirole restless leg syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome multiple sclerosis
- What does restless leg syndrome feel like
- Restless leg syndrome after quitting marijuana
- Treatment for restless leg syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome home remedies
- What is the treatment for restless leg syndrome
- Is restless leg syndrome common among bipolar patients
- What to take for restless leg syndrome
- Home remedies for restless leg syndrome