What is Rectovaginal fistula?
Rectovaginal fistula is a medical condition where there is an abnormal connection between rectum and vagina. A vaginal fistula that opens in rectum. If the opening between the rectum and vagina is wide it will allow both flatulence and feces to escape through the vagina, leading to fecal incontinence.
Questions and answers on "Rectovaginal fistula"
Health resources related to Rectovaginal fistula
- Treatment and cure for rectovaginal fistula
- Rectovaginal fistula in stroke victim
- Is it safe to diagnose rectovaginal fistula during pregnancy
- Diagnosis of rectovaginal fistula
- Rectovaginal fistula worse during pregnancy
- Symptoms of rectovaginal fistula
- Can a rectovaginal fistula cause problems if i become pregnant
- Rectovaginal fistula pain in buttocks
- Drugs/medication for rectovaginal fistula
- Rectovaginal fistula after piles surgery