What is Rectocele?
The term rectocele applies usually to the rectal herniation into the vagina in females. It may result after an injury or tear in the septum situated between the rectum and vagina. There are two main causes for this tear- childbirth and other is hysterectomy.
Questions and answers on "Rectocele"
Health resources related to Rectocele
- Treatment and cure for rectocele
- Diagnosis of rectocele
- Rectocele treatment natural
- Rectocele signs and symptoms
- Rectocele recovery after surgery
- Rectocele and cystocele together
- What are the treatment options available for rectocele
- Is rectocele surgery painful
- Having rectocele do i need a surgery
- Pessary for rectocele