What is Rectal prolapse?
Rectal prolapse occurs when the rectum falls from its normal anatomical position(comes into or out of the anal canal). Usually it is associated with straining while defecating.
Questions and answers on "Rectal prolapse"
Health resources related to Rectal prolapse
- Diagnosis of complete rectal prolapse
- Delorme rectal prolapse
- Diagnosis of partial rectal prolapse
- Chronic rectal prolapse
- Rectal prolapse and erection
- Is rectal prolapse the same as hemorrhoids
- Rectal prolapse impotence
- Symptoms of recurrent rectal prolapse
- Complete rectal prolapse causes
- Impotence following rectal prolapse surgery