Rathke's cleft cyst

Questions and answers on "Rathke's cleft cyst"

I have a large ridge on the top of my head that is very painful and sensitive to touch. I am an Acromegalic and have my last MRI indicated a...

doctor1 MD


Consult a neurosurgeon and get evaluated. If you required you can go for nasal endoscopic removal of the cyst.

Hope I have answered your...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

can you please tell me what the gold standard treatment plan is for Symptomatic Pineal Cysts?

doctor1 MD

Welcome to healthcare magic.
Thank you for your query.

Pineal gland cyst is common in the population.
However, most of the cysts are...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Hi, I was hit in the head by a metal slate. I was diagnosed with a concussion followed by post concussion syndrome. It has been five months and my...

doctor1 MD


Thank you for posting your query.

Pituitary cyst and post concussion syndrome are unrelated.

Pituitary cyst was probably there earlier too,...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Rathke's cleft cyst

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Lab Tests
Related Medical Topics