What is Rabies virus?
Rabies virus is a bullet-shaped virus with a single-strained RNA , a member of genus Lassa virus and family rhabdoviridae. The virus is highly neutrotropic and replicates slowly within muscle cells. The infection is invariably fatal if prophylactic measures are not applied. Infection is caused by dog bites, bat bites etc.
Questions and answers on "Rabies virus"
Health resources related to Rabies virus
- Rabies virus uv light inactivation
- How does one attain rabies virus
- Rabies virus live in outside the body
- Rabies virus survive in water
- Rabies virus causes
- Bit by catvaccinated catinactivated rabies virus vaccine after 16 days
- Treatment and cure for rabies virus
- Rabies virus lifespan outside host
- Rabies virus in water
- Had dog bite have visible bite marks rabies virus