What is Pyoderma?
Pyoderma means any skin disease that is pyogenic. These include superficial bacterial infections such as impetigo, impetigo contagiosa, ecthyma, folliculitis, Bockhart's impetigo, furuncle, carbuncle, tropical ulcer, etc
Questions and answers on "Pyoderma"
Health resources related to Pyoderma
- Drugs/medication for pyoderma infection
- T bact ointment for pyoderma
- Pyoderma infection causes
- Pyoderma in the testicles
- Diagnosis of pyoderma
- Treatment and cure for pyoderma
- Symptoms of pyoderma
- Treatment and cure for pyoderma skin lesion
- I need some information about pyoderma
- Symptoms of pyoderma skin lesion