What is Pyelonephritis?
Pyelonephritis is an inflammation of the renal parenchyma, calyces, and pelvis. It is commonly caused by bacterial infection that has spread up the urinary tract or travelled through the bloodstream to the kidneys.
Questions and answers on "Pyelonephritis"
Health resources related to Pyelonephritis
- Symptoms of pyelonephritis infection
- Elevated lfts in pyelonephritis
- Diet for pyelonephritis patient
- Pyelonephritis causes
- Drugs/medication for pyelonephritis
- Treatment and cure for pyelonephritis infection
- Symptoms of pyelonephritis
- Pyelonephritis urinalysis wbc casts
- Death from pyelonephritis
- Is gender a factor in pyelonephritis