What is Pulmonary edema?
Pulmonary edema is retention of fluid in lungs and this leads to reduced ventilation of lungs, resulting in decreased oxygen (hypoxemia).It can be diagnosed by cheat auscultation and X-ray.
Questions and answers on "Pulmonary edema"
Health resources related to Pulmonary edema
- How long does pulmonary edema last
- I am suffering from pulmonary edema, can i take sodium edecrin?
- Does pulmonary edema hurt
- Pulmonary edema vs pulmonary congestion
- Anemia and pulmonary edema
- Pulmonary edema case studies
- Drugs/medication for recurrent pulmonary edema
- Unilateral pulmonary edema ayurveda
- Diagnosis of recurrent pulmonary edema
- Narcan induced pulmonary edema