What is Prurigo nodularis?
Prurigo nodularis (PN) is a skin disease characterised by pruritic (itchy) nodules which usually appear on the arms or legs. Patients often present with multiple excoriated lesions caused by scratching. PN is also known as Hyde prurigo nodularis, Picker's nodules, atypical nodular form of neurodermatitis circumscripta, lichen corneus obtusus.
Lichen simplex chronicus is a distinct clinical entity.
Questions and answers on "Prurigo nodularis"
Health resources related to Prurigo nodularis
- How to get rid of scars from prurigo nodularis
- Is fungus the cause if prurigo nodularis
- Treatment for prurigo nodularis
- Eczema or prurigo nodularis
- Prurigo nodularis bug bite
- Is prurigo nodularis is communicable
- Treatment and cure for prurigo nodularis
- Prurigo nodularis causes
- Can taclonex cure prurigo nodularis
- Prurigo nodularis and skin conditions