What is Prostatitis?
The male genital system contains a gland called the prostate, which is situated next to the urethra. Inflammation of the prostate is called prostatitis.
Questions and answers on "Prostatitis"
Health resources related to Prostatitis
- Can distance running make prostatitis worse
- Will prostatitis increase psa
- Prostatitis no bacteria but blood in urine
- Prostatitis and bleeding
- Prostatitis and colon obstruction
- Prostatitis tingling in feet
- Prostatitis amoebiasis
- Prostatitis prognosis
- Acute prostatitis due to colonoscopy
- Prostatitis and thyroid problems