What is Proctitis?
Proctitis is an inflammation of the anus and the lining of the rectum, affecting only the last 6 inches of the rectum.
Questions and answers on "Proctitis"
Health resources related to Proctitis
- Proctitis and oral ulcers
- Proctitis and cold sores
- Proctitis and butt pain
- Constant hunger pangs proctitis
- Proctitis and pain in the buttocks
- Proctitis during pregnancy
- Severe proctitis methamphetamine
- I am suffering from proctitis, can i take anucort hc?
- Is gas a symptom of proctitis
- I have proctitis and its worse