What is Prehypertension?
A blood pressure level of 140/90 mmHg or higher is considered high ie Hypertension. If your blood pressure is between 120/80 mmHg and 139/89 mmHg, then you have prehypertension. This means that you don't have high blood pressure now but are likely to develop it in the future.You can take steps to prevent high blood pressure by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Questions and answers on "Prehypertension"
Health resources related to Prehypertension
- Can teenage girl get prehypertension
- Is prehypertension bad
- Prehypertension and pregnancy
- Prehypertension workouts
- Prehypertension first trimester
- Diagnosed with rbbb and prehypertension
- 1st trimester prehypertension
- 23 year old female with prehypertension
- Prehypertension causes
- Occasional prehypertension smoking weed