What is Pregnancy?
pregnancy is a natural phenomena which occurs due to fertilization of sperm and egg resulting in development of embryo or fetus. A full term pregnancy happens with the growth of this fetus inside mothers womb for a period of 38 weeks followed by birth of this fetus which could either be a male or female child.
Questions and answers on "Pregnancy"
Health resources related to Pregnancy
- Blood stain in vomit during pregnancy
- Food poisioning during 7th month of pregnancy
- Macalvit injection during pregnancy
- Is no pregnancy symptoms during pregnancynormal
- Garnier pimple roll pregnancy
- Pregnancy constipation pressure on cervix
- Can green poop be a sign of pregnancy
- How long to wait to take pregnancy test
- Pregnancy test 10 days before period
- Rbbb is it bad if pregnancy