What is Precocious puberty?
Precocious puberty means that puberty has occured much earlier then the stipulated age of onset. In males its said to be early, if it occurs before 9 years of age. For females, it is before 7 to 8 years of age.
Questions and answers on "Precocious puberty"
Health resources related to Precocious puberty
- Idiopathic central precocious puberty
- Treatment and cure for precocious puberty
- Precocious puberty in boys
- Lupron precocious puberty side effects
- I am suffering from precocious puberty, can i take soltamox?
- Ayurveda for precocious puberty
- Omega 3 fatty acids, precocious puberty
- Drugs/medication for precocious puberty
- Diagnosis of precocious puberty
- Autism cause precocious puberty
Recent questions on Precocious puberty