What is Prader-willi syndrome?
Prader-Willi syndrome is a complex genetic condition that affects many parts of the body. In infancy, this condition is characterized by weak muscle tone (hypotonia), feeding difficulties, poor growth, and delayed development. Beginning in childhood, affected individuals develop an insatiable appetite, which leads to chronic overeating (hyperphagia) and obesity.
Questions and answers on "Prader-willi syndrome"
Health resources related to Prader-willi syndrome
- Prader-willi syndrome causes
- Drugs/medication for prader-willi syndrome
- Prader-willi syndrome food choices
- Symptoms of prader-willi syndrome
- Diagnosis of prader-willi syndrome
- Are there treatments available for prader-willi syndrome
- Treatment and cure for prader-willi syndrome
- Prader-willi syndrome behavior problems