What is Polycystic kidney?
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a group of disorders that result from the formation and progressive enlargement of cysts in the kidneys without dysplasia, usually leading to renal failure. PKD affects both children and adults and is one of the leading causes of end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
Questions and answers on "Polycystic kidney"
Health resources related to Polycystic kidney
- Polycystic kidney disease testing
- Prevalence of polycystic kidney disease
- Polycystic kidney disease and dialysis
- Treatment and cure for polycystic kidney
- Congenital polycystic kidney disease
- Polycystic kidney disease and diet
- Signs of polycystic kidney disease
- Polycystic kidney disease criteria
- Can siddha medicine cure polycystic kidney disease
- Fetal polycystic kidney disease