What is Polyarthralgia?
Arthralgia (from Greek arthro-, joint + -algos, pain) literally means joint pain; it is a symptom of injury, infection, illnesses (in particular arthritis) or an allergic reaction to medication.
According to MeSH, the term "arthralgia" should only be used when the condition is non-inflammatory, and the term "arthritis" should be used when the condition is inflammatory.
Questions and answers on "Polyarthralgia"
Health resources related to Polyarthralgia
- Diagnosis of polyarthralgia, rheumatic disease
- Polyarthralgia causes
- Drugs/medication for polyarthralgia
- Ayurvedic treatment of polyarthralgia
- Treatment and cure for polyarthralgia, rheumatic disease
- Drugs/medication for polyarthralgia, rheumatic disease
- What is polyarthralgia rheumatisms
- Polyarthralgia in pregnancy
- Diagnosis of polyarthralgia
- Symptoms of polyarthralgia