What is Pneumothorax?
An abnormal collection of air in the Pleural cavity (the sac that envelops the lungs ) causing a collapse of the lung and difficulty in breathing is called a Pneumothorax.
Questions and answers on "Pneumothorax"
Health resources related to Pneumothorax
- I got pneumothorax after liposuction
- Pneumothorax and pneumonia
- Bilateral pneumothorax causes
- Discharge planning for pneumothorax
- Pneumothorax in newborn prognosis
- Diagnosis of pneumothorax
- How to cure pneumothorax
- Pneumothorax can ride roller coaster
- I wanna drink alcohol but i had pneumothorax
- Can i ride a roller coaster after i had pneumothorax 4 years ago