What is Platelet disorders?
Platelets are essential for the purpose of maintaining optimum thickness of the blood. If the number of platelets is too low, excessive bleeding may occur and if the number of platelets is too high thrombosis or clotting of the blood may occur. Thrombosis or clotting of the blood may obstruct the blood vessels resulting in various diseases such as: Strokes, Paralysis Heat attack etc.
Questions and answers on "Platelet disorders"
Health resources related to Platelet disorders
- Symptoms of platelet disorders
- Qualitative platelet disorders causes
- Platelet disorders causes
- Symptoms of qualitative platelet disorders
- Types of platelet disorders
- Diagnosis of platelet disorders
- Drugs/medication for platelet disorders
- Diagnosis of qualitative platelet disorders
- Drugs/medication for qualitative platelet disorders
- Treatment and cure for platelet disorders