What is Plagiocephaly?
Is a disorder in which the back or one side of an infant's head is flattened, often with little hair growing in that area. It's most often the result of babies spending a lot of time lying on their backs or often being in a position where the head is resting against a flat surface (such as in cribs, strollers, swings, and playpens).
Questions and answers on "Plagiocephaly"
Health resources related to Plagiocephaly
- Plagiocephaly flat head
- Plagiocephaly misplaced ear bump on forehead
- Plagiocephaly helmets in india
- Plagiocephaly causes
- What is plagiocephaly and torticollis
- Son has swollen head from plagiocephaly helmet
- Is plagiocephaly related to chari malformation
- Symptoms of plagiocephaly
- Chiari plagiocephaly
- Diagnosis of plagiocephaly