What is Placenta previa?
The placenta is usually attached to the upper part of the uterus, away from the cervix, the opening which the baby passes through during delivery. On rare occasions, the placenta lies low in the uterus, partly or completely blocking the cervix -- called a placenta previa.
Questions and answers on "Placenta previa"
Health resources related to Placenta previa
- Duphaston during pregnancy with placenta previa
- Placenta previa black stool
- Placenta previa at 11 weeks
- Borderline placenta previa
- Questions to ask about placenta previa
- Can coughing affect placenta previa
- Management and investigation should be done for placenta previa
- Diagnosis of placenta previa
- Marginal placenta previa causes
- Does placenta previa require treatment