What is Phonophobia?
Phonophobia is a fear of loud sounds, also called ligyrophobia or sonophobia. Sonophobia can refer the hypersensitivity a patients to sound and can be part of a diagnosis of a migraine.
Questions and answers on "Phonophobia"
Health resources related to Phonophobia
- Symptoms of phonophobia
- Diagnosis of acute phonophobia
- Symptoms of acute phonophobia
- Diagnosis of phonophobia
- Drugs/medication for phonophobia
- Acute phonophobia causes
- Treatment and cure for phonophobia
- Phonophobia causes
- Drugs/medication for acute phonophobia
- Treatment and cure for acute phonophobia