What is Phobia?
Phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational.
Questions and answers on "Phobia"
Health resources related to Phobia
- Drugs/medication for phobia
- Phobia of having blood pressure taken
- Most common phobia in america
- Phobia names and definitions
- Phobia of stage presentation tremors in body faster heartbeat help
- Phobia of ear gauges
- Afraid of water phobia
- List of every phobia
- Phobia of crowded places
- Phobia of getting blood pressure taken