What is Periodontitis?
Periodontitis is a set of inflammatory diseases affecting the periodontium, i.e., the tissues that surround and support the teeth. Periodontitis involves progressive loss of the alveolar bone around the teeth, and if left untreated, can lead to the loosening and subsequent loss of teeth.
Questions and answers on "Periodontitis"
Health resources related to Periodontitis
- How to cure periodontitis
- Can periodontitis be stopped
- Treatment and cure for periodontitis
- Chronic generalized periodontitis causes
- Periodontitis livogen
- Bone loss in teeth periodontitis
- Drugs/medication for periodontitis
- Symptoms of chronic generalized periodontitis
- Treatment and cure for chronic generalized periodontitis
- Acute periradicular periodontitis