What is Pericoronitis?
Pericoronitis is a dental disorder in which gum tissue becomes swollen and infected around the wisdom teeth, the third and final set of molars that most people get in their late teens or early twenties. Pericoronitis can develop when wisdom teeth only partially erupt (break through the gum).
Questions and answers on "Pericoronitis"
Health resources related to Pericoronitis
- Pericoronitis cough
- Which antibiotics for pericoronitis
- Treatment and cure for pericoronitis
- Have pericoronitis wisdon tooth extracted swollen jaw painful suggestion
- Pericoronitis .azitromicin
- There are white blotches on my pericoronitis
- How long does it take for antibiotics to work for a pericoronitis
- Over the count antibiotics pericoronitis
- Is doxycycline good for pericoronitis
- Pericoronitis treatment in ayurveda