What is Pericardial effusion?
Pericardial effusion is the presence of an abnormal amount of fluid and/or an abnormal character to fluid in the pericardial space. It can be caused by a variety of local and systemic disorders, or it may be idiopathic.Signs and symptoms of pericardial effusion include the following:Chest pain, pressure, discomfort,Light-headedness, syncope,Palpitations,Cough,Dyspnea,Hoarseness, confusion, etc.
Questions and answers on "Pericardial effusion"
Health resources related to Pericardial effusion
- Mild pericardial effusion causes
- How serious is fetal pericardial effusion
- Pericardial effusion causes
- Massive pericardial effusion causes
- Symptoms of viral pericardial effusion
- Pericardial effusion lasix
- Klor con pericardial effusion
- Sore tongue and pericardial effusion
- Symptoms of tuberculous pericardial effusion
- Drugs/medication for malignant pericardial effusion