What is Pelvic fracture?
Pelvis formed by 3 bones illeum,ischeum and pubis. so, fracture of minimum 1 bone is called pelvic fracture.Trauma in old age is most common e.g. Pelvic fractures are classified as: Stable,in which the pelvis has one break point in the pelvic ring,limited bleeding and the bones are staying in place. Unstable,in which there are 2 or more breaks in the pelvic ring with moderate to severe bleeding.
Questions and answers on "Pelvic fracture"
Health resources related to Pelvic fracture
- Chills with pelvic fracture
- Non-displaced pelvic fracture
- Non displaced pelvic fracture treatment
- Pelvic fracture x ray
- Treatment for pelvic fracture
- Pelvic fracture causes
- Treatment and cure for Pelvic fracture
- Diagnosis of Pelvic fracture
- Can pelvic fracture cause menstral bleeding
- Painkiller for pelvic fracture