What is Pectus excavatum?
Pectus excavatum is the most common congenital deformity of the anterior wall of the chest, in which several ribs and the sternum grow abnormally. This produces a caved-in or sunken appearance of the chest.
Questions and answers on "Pectus excavatum"
Health resources related to Pectus excavatum
- Pectus excavatum and heart problems
- Pectus excavatum and roller coasters
- Does lifting weights help pectus excavatum
- Drugs/medication for congenital pectus excavatum
- Can pectus excavatum cause chest pain?
- Pectus excavatum and angina
- Diagnosis of pectus excavatum
- Treatment and cure for pectus excavatum
- What is the remedy for pectus excavatum
- Pectus excavatum life expectancy