What is Paronychia?
Paronychia is a nail disease that is an often-tender bacterial or fungal infection of the hand or foot where the nail and skin meet at the side or the base of a finger or toenail.
Questions and answers on "Paronychia"
Health resources related to Paronychia
- Symptoms of paronychia
- Chronic paronychia is contagious or not contagious
- Can epsom salts be effective on paronychia
- Temporary pain relief of paronychia
- Paronychia after gallbladder surgery
- 7 month old has paronychia
- Paronychia treatment homeopathy
- Paronychia on finger skin separated from nail swelling suggestion
- Paronychia azithromycin
- Best doctor singapore paronychia