What is Parkinson?
It is a disease of central nervous system, which causes abnormal movements in body like- shaking and rigidity and due to this there is difficulty in performing different normal procedures like walking. It also causes dementia and depression. It occurs in older age. There is no definite cure for Parkinson disease but symptomatic relief can be given by medications.
Questions and answers on "Parkinson"
Health resources related to Parkinson
- Characteristics of parkinson s disease
- Surgery for parkinson disease available in ernakulam
- Is wolff parkinson white deadly
- Does wolff parkinson syndrome causes seizures
- Parkinson medication at blore
- Wolff parkinson smith syndrome
- Meedication for parkinson s disease
- Acupressure for parkinson
- Newborn misdiagnosed with wolff parkinson white wpw
- Flying with wolff parkinson white