What is Paresthesia?
Paresthesia is a sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect.
Questions and answers on "Paresthesia"
Health resources related to Paresthesia
- Paresthesia lower lip and jaw
- Treatment of paresthesia in the lip
- Paresthesia and kidney disease
- Paresthesia after eating salt
- How to treat knee paresthesia
- Leg paresthesia during pregnancy
- Paresthesia vulva one side
- Upper arm paresthesia tingling
- Drugs/medication for paresthesia involving limbs
- Diagnosis of paresthesia involving limbs