What is Paraphimosis?
araphimosis, medical condition where the foreskin becomes trapped behind the glans penis, and cannot be reduced normal flaccid position covering the glans penis.Paraphimosis is usually caused by well-meaning medical professionals or parents who handle the foreskin improperly.The foreskin may be retracted during penile examination, penile cleaning, urethral catheterization, or cystoscopy
Questions and answers on "Paraphimosis"
Health resources related to Paraphimosis
- Paraphimosis about the nsg care plan
- What medications are used to treat paraphimosis
- Autocircumcision and paraphimosis
- Paraphimosis hoe long does it last
- Paraphimosis how many people get it
- What causes paraphimosis and is it a serious condition
- Diagnosis of paraphimosis
- Symptoms of paraphimosis
- Treatment paraphimosis in 2 year old rat
- Paraphimosis in men