What is Paranoid schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a psychotic disease. There are many types of schizophrenia. Paranoid schizophrenia is one such type. The patient loses touch with reality and suffers from delusions and hallucinations. Although difficult to treat, recently there have been advancement in therapy with latest anti-psychotic drugs.
Questions and answers on "Paranoid schizophrenia"
Health resources related to Paranoid schizophrenia
- Paranoid schizophrenia causes
- Suffering with paranoid schizophrenia has fluctuating behavior advisable treatment
- Can paranoid schizophrenia lead to catatonic schizophrenia
- Chronic paranoid schizophrenia
- How harmful is paranoid schizophrenia with smoking habits
- Causes of paranoid schizophrenia disorder
- Suffering from paranoid schizophrenia how to cure it
- Suffering from paranoid schizophrenia hyper-acidity should i go for homeopathy
- Refractive paranoid schizophrenia
- Diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia