What is Papillomatosis?
Papillomatosis is skin surface elevation caused by hyperplasia and enlargement of contiguous dermal papillae. These papillary projections of the epidermis form an undulating surface under microscopic examination.
Questions and answers on "Papillomatosis"
Health resources related to Papillomatosis
- Multiple papillomatosis
- Ayurvedic treatement confluent and reticulate papillomatosis
- Papillomatosis skin lesions
- Drugs/medication for papillomatosis
- Do women develop papillomatosis
- What is intraductal papillomatosis
- Natural remedies for papillomatosis
- Papillomatosis causes
- Diagnosis of papillomatosis
- Treatment and cure for papillomatosis