What is Papilloma virus?
Human papilloma virus is the most commonly transmitted disease sexually. it leads to cancer of the cervix, skin and genital warts. nearly 30 - 40 types of HPV are there. vaccines for type 16 and 18 are available which are protective against cervical cancer
Questions and answers on "Papilloma virus"
Health resources related to Papilloma virus
- Papilloma virus disease in men
- Treatment and cure for papilloma virus
- Papilloma virus infection causes
- Symptoms of papilloma virus
- Treatment and cure for papilloma virus infection
- Drugs/medication for papilloma virus
- Diagnosis of papilloma virus infection
- Cure for papilloma virus
- What is the papilloma virus
- Diagnosis of papilloma virus