What is Papilledema?
Papilledema refers to swelling of the optic disk, usually found in cases of increased intracranial (pressure in the skull) pressure, which may result from head trauma, tumors or other causes of increased intracranial pressure.
Questions and answers on "Papilledema"
Health resources related to Papilledema
- Autoimune hyiroiditis papilledema
- Papilledema and infertility
- Papilledema hot ears nausea
- Treatment and cure for papilledema, visual disturbances
- Treatment and cure for papilledema
- Stages of papilledema
- Hypothyroiddism and papilledema
- Papilledema cortisol
- Papilledema, visual disturbances causes
- Symptoms of papilledema