What is Pancytopenia?
Pancytopenia is a medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets.........most commonly this occurs in EBV infection,but it can occur in many other conditions and warrants full further evaluation
Questions and answers on "Pancytopenia"
Health resources related to Pancytopenia
- Drugs/medication for sudden pancytopenia
- Sudden pancytopenia causes
- Diagnosis of pancytopenia, gastric upset
- Treatment and cure for pancytopenia
- Pancytopenia, gastric upset causes
- Treatment and cure for pancytopenia, gastric upset
- Diagnosis of pancytopenia
- Pancytopenia causes
- Drugs/medication for pancytopenia, gastric upset
- Symptoms of sudden pancytopenia