What is Pancoast tumor?
It is a type of squamous cell carcinoma of lungs , mainly involves upper lobe and may produce horners syndrome.
Questions and answers on "Pancoast tumor"
Health resources related to Pancoast tumor
- Pancoast tumor symptoms that resemble pinched nerve
- Does pancoast tumor cause neck pain too
- Pancoast tumor arm pain
- Location of a pancoast tumor
- Treatment and cure for pancoast tumor
- How is pancoast tumor diagnosed
- Pancoast tumor causes
- Diagnosis of pancoast tumor
- Worried i have a pancoast tumor
- Treatment of pancoast tumor wrapped around artery
Recent questions on Pancoast tumor