What is Palmoplantar hyperhidrosis?
Palmoplantar hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating localized to the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. It is a form of focal hyperhidrosis in that the excessive sweating is limited to a specific region of the body. As with other types of focal hyperhidrosis (e.g. axillary, craniofacial) the sweating tends to worsen during warm weather.
Questions and answers on "Palmoplantar hyperhidrosis"
Health resources related to Palmoplantar hyperhidrosis
- Drugs/medication for palmoplantar hyperhidrosis
- Palmoplantar hyperhidrosis causes
- Diagnosis of palmoplantar hyperhidrosis
- Treatment and cure for palmoplantar hyperhidrosis
- Palmoplantar pustulosis and palmoplantar hyperhidrosis
- Symptoms of palmoplantar hyperhidrosis
- Ayurvedic palmoplantar hyperhidrosis