Pallister-hall syndrome

What is Pallister-hall syndrome?

Pallister–Hall syndrome is a disorder that affects the development of many parts of the body.

We could not find any question related to the topic "Pallister-hall syndrome".
You can always ask a doctor about it   Ask a Doctor Now
Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.