Ovarian dysfunction

Questions and answers on "Ovarian dysfunction"

Hello please help !im a 16 year old girl and earlier this year my periods have become irregular (i used to have a normal cycle) it then became 50...

doctor1 MD

Hi Good day. You need an ultrasonogram pelvis to rule out any ovary dysfunction. You should also do a thyroid function test. Consult your doctor to...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I've been a nervous wreck lately. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and just found out about a thing called Fragile X.

I wouldn't worry about this except...

doctor1 MD

Hello ,
Thanks for the query

High levels of FSH means poor ovarian reserve but this doesn't happen in each cycle.
There can be carriers in the...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I have not had my period in about 6 months ...now im getting cramps and bleeding/spotting and is also tender breast.

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
Need proper investigation under gynecologist.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us.

First of all, you are near about...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Ovarian dysfunction

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Medical Topics