What is Otosclerosis?
A disease of the otic capsule (bony labyrinth) characterized by formation of soft, vascular bone and resulting in progressive conductive hearing loss because of fixation of the stapes and sensory hearing loss because of involvement of the cochlear duct.
Questions and answers on "Otosclerosis"
Health resources related to Otosclerosis
- Mercury toxicity and otosclerosis
- Cure of otosclerosis with homeopathy
- Otosclerosis and stethoscope
- Drugs/medication for otosclerosis
- Can birth control cause otosclerosis
- Otosclerosis and mirena coil
- Otosclerosis and massage
- Otosclerosis hypercalcemia
- Research otosclerosis
- Does otosclerosis progress quickly