What is Osteoporosis?
Reduction in the quantity of bone or atrophy of skeletal tissue; an age-related disorder characterized by decreased bone mass and loss of normal skeletal microarchitecture, leading to increased susceptibility to fractures.
Questions and answers on "Osteoporosis"
Health resources related to Osteoporosis
- Discharge plan osteoporosis
- What is the best medicine for osteoporosis
- Preventing osteoporosis in women
- Osteoporosis drugs side effects
- Osteoporosis drug zometa
- Osteoporosis symptoms perimenopausal women
- Information osteoporosis prevention treatment
- Cracking bones osteoporosis
- What age group does osteoporosis affect
- Fractures caused by osteoporosis