What is Osteomalacia?
Osteomalacia is the softening of the bones caused by defective bone mineralization secondary to inadequate amounts of available phosphorus and calcium.
Questions and answers on "Osteomalacia"
Health resources related to Osteomalacia
- Osteomalacia and ayurveda
- Axial osteomalacia treatment
- Osteomalacia p t management
- Ayurvedic osteomalacia
- Osteomalacia physiotherapy managemant
- Osteomalacia vs osteopenia
- Vitamin d deficiency osteomalacia
- Osteomalacia and its physiotherapy management
- What is osteomalacia disease
- Osteomalacia symptoms weakness walking