What is Osteoarthritis?
Degenerative changes (wear and tear) occurring in the joint is termed as osteoarthritis. It can be either age related or secondary due to injury/trauma occurring in the involved joints. An xray is needed to confirm the diagnosis. The initial management of this condition involves Analgesic medications, Physiotherapy, Glucosamine supplements etc.
Questions and answers on "Osteoarthritis"
Health resources related to Osteoarthritis
- Symptoms advanced osteoarthritis neck treated
- Osteoarthritis and overuse syndrome
- Osteoarthritis swelling of the knee
- Suggest treatment for osteoarthritis
- I am allergic to anti-flammatory drugs but i have osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis in hands and feet
- Osteoarthritis in my chest
- Best pain relief for osteoarthritis
- Tablets for osteoarthritis
- How to prevent osteoarthritis exteme pain